Looking for dream job as bank jobs?? A great career job opportunities to work as bank jobs as government jobs. Reserve Bank of Australia gives you a good chance to work for bank jobs as government jobs.
A Great opportunity for a IT Asset Management Analyst as Bank jobs
The candidate looking for bank jobs as government jobs should be challenging, fast paced as well as should possess team oriented environment
Job Location for government jobs- Sydney CBD Location
Applications close 17 September 2017.
About the role-
Information Technology underpins the RBA’s strategic responsibilities for bank jobs, and is the core provider of technology facilities, services and support to the organisation.
The IT Asset Management Analyst role provides administrative support for government jobs in desktop equipment procurement, leasing (inventory), asset management and basic technical support of the desktop computing environment.
– Conduct the administrative activities to maintain the life cycle of desktop leased hardware
– Work closely with business stakeholders to plan and allocate computing assets
– Follow procurement / asset management processes
– Perform basic support of desktop computer hardware as well as software faults
– Assist in the liaison with of vendors to order as well as procure desktop equipment
– Develop working relationships with team as well as internal customers
– Coordinate activities with external vendors as well as internal finance staff
– Generate basic inventory reports for finance, managers as well as customers
To succeed in this role you must have:
– Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet knowledge including formulas as well as calculations
– Understanding of best practice for procurement / asset management processes
– Demonstrated experience in maintaining IT hardware asset equipment
– Sound knowledge of end user technologies such as Windows as well as Microsoft office to assist in support of these products
The following experience would be very beneficial to your success:
– Degree qualification relevant to the Bank or IT industry
– Basic Desktop Support and troubleshooting skills